- Location:Heathrow Airport, London
- Salary:Earn up to £28,000 a year with flying/duty pay & generous company benefits
Before you start your journey
Useful information before applying:
BRITISH AIRWAYS CABIN CREW JOBS FOR LATE SUMMER 2022
As the world opens up, British Airways is offering an exciting opportunity to work with an incredible team of diverse individuals, in delivering the best of British customer service.
We encourage and welcome individuals from all walks of life to apply and help shape the future of the airline. Whether you’re a young person looking for a first step in your career, or an experienced crew member looking to return to the skies, or even looking for a new career challenge, everyone is welcome at British Airways.
Apply now to work with the only UK airline to offer long and short-haul flight routes across our network of global destinations. From Barbados to Berlin, British Airways cabin crew access more cities than any other airline.
Crew earn a basic salary of £16,000 with the ability to earn up to £28,000 a year with flying/duty pay and a tax-fee subsistence allowance, as well as generous company benefits, including Staff Travel benefits from day 1 of joining us.
Applications are now open, and assessments are currently taking place. You'll take to the skies from late summer 2022 onward.
- This role is not eligible for sponsorship; we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
- This role is eligible for the BA Colleague Referral scheme.
- Current British Airways Cabin Crew are not eligible to apply to this role.