Ground Handling Service Manager - IAG Cargo
- Careers Site Category:Professional Services and Business Support
- Location:IAG Cargo, London
- Working Pattern:Permanent Full Time
- Closing Date:1 September 2017
To ensure IAG Cargo consistently manages worldwide Ground Handling Agent (GHA) contracts to achieve optimum performance across the network. To manage a robust and quantifiable set of performance metrics which are then used within a service management framework to performance manage GHAs. To co-ordinate project delivery and control across regional Customer Services whilst providing a single, regional point of contact for change initiatives.
- Ownership of the global GHA SLA. Provision of service consistency across the network and across the network.
- Management of a robust review process for all IAGC Ground Services contracts.
- Liaison with, and support of, regional managers in dealing with all performance issues. Control of the operational review and audit process.
- Central point of contact for all Ground Services matters.
- Liaison with Procurement in the setting up/ closure of Ground Services Contracts.
- Ensure GHAs meet agreed service levels by effective measurement and a programme of continuous improvement.
- Operation of robust escalation procedures, including direct involvement in, and resolution of, significant handling issues
- Production of trend analysis, metric collection, analytics and reporting across all Ground Services, ensuring transparency across the network.
- Provision of negotiation and contract support for third party handling services, as required.
- Project management and project support across a broad range of regional change programmes; as required.