IAG Cargo HR Business Partner
- Careers Site Category:Professional Services and Business Support
- Location:IAG Cargo, London
- Working Pattern:Permanent Full Time
- Closing Date:1 May 2017
Purpose of the Role
Work with the Head of People & Internal Communications, IAG Cargo to design and deliver the People Strategy for all employees in IAG Cargo. Establish robust people processes which are aligned to the business and people strategy.
- Develop, in conjunction with the Head of People and Internal Communications, a people and engagement strategy for IAGCL that ensures the People Change Agenda is effectively delivered within expected parameters and timeframes, and ensuring that departmental objectives are achieved.
- Work with the Head of People and Internal Communications, IAG Cargo to ensure successful implementation and delivery of all aspects of the People Strategy and People Change Agenda. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining an effective and collaborative industrial relations environment.
- Ensuring organisational reviews are carried out on a regular basis
- Performance management, calibration and reward including involvement in the design of future reward propositions.
- Succession planning and talent development strategies including graduate and apprenticeship programmes
- Employee engagement surveys and people communications plan in conjunction with IAG Cargo Communications Team;
- Implementation of appropriate and effective people processes and systems
- Assessing capabilities on a team or individual basis. Where appropriate, identifying training requirements and supporting the Learning and Development Team to deliver training requirements.
- Work with the Head of People and Internal Communications to support the transition of some staff to IAG Cargo Limited ensuring smooth transition of staff and taking action to mitigate employment risks by country and by region.