- Career Area:Analytics
- Closing Date:30 November 2021
Before you start your journey
Useful information before applying:
Are you a technical specialist who can take Helpdesk matters to a new level? A curious and resilient decision maker who can turn issues into solutions? With the desire to go beyond service to exceed customer needs? Join British Airways’ Commercial, Distribution and Payments team in Bratislava as a Level 1 Helpdesk Analyst.
Bringing together established knowledge and skills with new thinking and a fresh hunger for success, our team in Bratislava is our offshore commercial hub. It’s where real transformation happens. When the world changes, we don’t only adapt, we drive an evolution across the airline industry. And when that evolution calls for brand-new thinking, a keen eye for detail and future-ready operations, we rise to the challenge as a group of dedicated experts. As a Level 1 Helpdesk Analyst, you’ll proactively make new customer connections and drive accurate analytics.
What you’ll do
In your role, you’ll deliver the Operations Helpdesk service for customers. You’ll help drive change through implementing new processes and systems. And, you’ll do it all with a desire to be at your best, always. You’ll use your business acumen to turn shift work into agile working practices that help you get the job done.
Your responsibilities are:
- Deliver expert support to the business
- Implement the new NDC system
- Triage and own all customer problems
- Keep customers informed and make the complex simple
- Be the Level 1 point of contact for problem management
- Manage customers with integrity and diplomacy
- Support the team on a 24/7 shift pattern
Who we look for
We’re looking for empathetic, flexible and mature self-starters who can work as an individual and in a team. Those who are experienced in a help desk or problem-solving role, an airline reservations or ticketing role, or a business or customer-facing role. And those with knowledge of how airlines distribute their products to the indirect market.
You should be a
- Strong communicator who loves a challenge
- Curious and resilient learner
- Empowered leader with great attention to detail
- Technical data specialist who solves problems with ease
- Adaptable manager with a love of learning