- Location:IAG Cargo, London
- Career Area:Cargo & Ground Operations
IAG Cargo an operating company of the FTSE 100 organisation International Airlines Group is currently looking to add a People Performance Manager to join our operations team based at our hub in London Heathrow.
Reporting to Operations Performance Manager the People Performance Manager will be responsible for Successfully implement, track and continuously improve people management processes and policies to ensure a consistently high performing workforce with attendance levels at or better than industry benchmarks.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient application of people management process and policies (including attendance, conduct and performance) within designated operational area
- Act as an expert advisor to operational area, providing guidance and support to Department Manager and Operational Managers
- Accountable for tracking, reporting and monitoring of all people metrics within area of responsibility
- Identify trends and make recommendations to improve performance
- Provide a holistic view of people performance with a detailed understanding of area of responsibility
- Adopt a best practice approach to managing people
- Deputise for Operations Performance Manager and cover for team in supporting other operational areas
- Line or matrix management of team administrators supporting designated operational area
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within one of the following sectors; FMCG, Retail, Logistics or Security
- Relevant experience in managing people issues
- Ideally have experience of working with Trade Union representatives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of communicating with stakeholders of all levels
- Able to prioritise effectively and manage multiple and conflicting tasks effectively
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
To apply for the position of People Performance Manager please use the ‘apply now’ function.