Social Media Curator and Regional Marketing Manager
- Careers Site Category:Professional Services and Business Support
- Location:IAG Cargo, London
- Working Pattern:Permanent Full Time
- Closing Date:31 May 2017
As part of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of British Airways, Iberia, Vueling and Aer Lingus, spearheading our marketing efforts to drive and shape the future of a newly formed logistics business primed to disrupt its industry.
This role will lead IAG Cargo’s marketing output in our Asia and Africa markets, in both ATL and BTL channels, and will require close interaction with local marketing and commercial teams based in Hong Kong and Johannesburg.
In additional to regional marketing management, this role will have particular focus on the development of key digital channels, working closely with senior stakeholders and leading agency suppliers to plan and execute the rollout of a social programme that creates a step change improvement to customer experience. We’re after a socially savvy individual with the energy and enthusiasm to seek out interesting stories, write content on the go and generate creative campaigns that hero everything we do.
This role sits at the heart of a small, but highly motivated team. The ideal applicant should be comfortable at balancing their responsibilities, while leading agency suppliers to deliver best in class output for the business, have a flexible approach to working hours and be able to travel.
- Manage the marketing activity in the Africa and Asia regions, identifying online and offline opportunities to exploit and develop solutions that drive commercial growth through tailored strategies
- Guide and support local marketing executives in APAC with best practice marcomms techniques to deliver effective communications, centrally aligned to our strategy
- Work with Regional and Area Commercial Managers in APAC and AFRICA markets to deliver campaigns that drive commercial and brand growth through use of targeted promotions, regional event management, the creation of local marketing assets and customer communications management
- Develop a strategic plan and approach to delivering a social programme that outlines threats and opportunities, making evidenced recommendations for content management proposals and customer engagement best practice
- Source and Champion the delivery of content from within the business, ideating and executing content led campaigns across our online and offline channels
- Manage production suppliers, achieving the relevant sign-off processes and procedures to achieve required marketing and commercial benefit using a data-driven approach
- Continually seek self-improvement, balancing opportunities for personal and professional development while keeping abreast of new trends and technologies that will drive new opportunities for growth