Safety Risk Executive
- Careers Site Category:Professional Services and Business Support
- Location:IAG Cargo, London
- Working Pattern:Permanent Full Time
- Closing Date:1 October 2017
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Safety and Compliance team at IAG Cargo.
Reporting directly to the Safety Risk Manager, the Safety Risk Executive is responsible for ensuring that safety risks across IAG Cargo are identified and effectively managed (in line with all regulatory requirements) through the implementation of a robust safety plan.
Communicating changes to regulatory framework, providing support, advice and guidance to the business along with supporting the design and implementation of group safety management are daily undertakings.
- Guardian of the global safety standards across IAGC.
- Supports the development, implementation and management of a safety improvement plan for IAGC operations, ensuring that they meet all regulatory requirements and compliment the instructions of the OpCo’s.
- Support, advise and communicate to the business the requirements and changes to safety regulation.
- Associate with key areas to build relationships and oversee improvement projects.
- Liaise with and support regional managers with handling safety performance issues.
- Operate robust escalation procedures; including direct involvement in and resolution of significant safety issues.
- Production of trend analysis, metric collection, analytics and reporting across all operations, ensuring transparency across the network.