Sales Account Manager
- Careers Site Category:Professional Services and Business Support
- Location:Austin Texas
- Working Pattern:Permanent Full Time
- Closing Date:22 November 2017
British Airways is one of the world's leading global premium airlines serving almost 40 million customers a year, travelling to over 180 destinations in more than 70 different countries worldwide.
Currently, British Airways has an exciting opportunity open for a Sales Account Manager. This position will be based in Austin, TX.
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for:
Driving revenue across a portfolio of brands, products and networks.
Delivering agreed Joint Business (JB) and International Airline Group (IAG) revenue, market share and cost of sale targets by seeking out and developing new corporate customer and / or trade partner relationships.
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts in order to deepen the relationship and drive incremental revenue.
Effectively promoting and selling the benefits of the four JB carriers to UK and Europe and IAG carriers beyond Europe.
- Designing, negotiating and implementing profitable sales contracts with corporate clients and/or trade partners, in accordance with the prevailing dealing guidelines.
In order to be considered, your experience should meet the following criteria:
- Business to business sales experience acquired through a variety of roles.
- Track record of revenue delivery.
- Good network and prior experience in the travel industry.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
The following experience is also desirable:
- Awareness of British Airways' (BA's) and Iberia’s (IB's) selling strategy and tools in its primary market.
Broad and deep knowledge of joint sales products and the British Airways network, product and process.
You must have employment authorization to work in the United States.
To apply, email your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: Application – 1756 – Sales Account Manager, Austin – British Airways.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.