- Location:IAG Cargo, London
Are you looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always listening and always working with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
Reporting to the Manager ULD Logistics, the Duty Manager ULD Logistics will have responsibility of the British Airways ULD (Unit load device) fleet worldwide for both passenger and cargo business and support of IAGC group ULD provisions.
- Management data is robust, fit for purpose and is communicated/presented at the correct level of detail according to audience, and on time to have the desired effect.
- Initiatives/processes are continually reviewed/put in place in gathering management data so that it is ever evolving, and relevant to the ever changing needs of the business.
- Lead the automation of data wherever possible including considering projects of internal/external spend and adapting best practices from other logistical organisations.
- Ensuring others in team have easy access to management data that is consistent, up to date for standard reporting methods & adhoc reporting/trend analysis.
- Provide commentary and summaries for all key data flows/reports/analysis.
- Champion for management information and reporting within ULD Team
- Processes are effective in monitoring/reporting compliance, conformance, safety and security.
- Detailed knowledge of the IAG network and alliance partners
- Able to interpret/reconcile complex information including performance data by way of trend/risk analysis and regular performance reporting.
- Able to create reports to standard
- Represent Manager and department at senior levels internally and externally
- Excellent planning, organisation written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work alone and without direction where appropriate.
- Able to interface / hold their own with challenging Sales/Commercial teams.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and interpersonal skills - is credible and respected.
As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, discounts with many high street retailers, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
To apply for the position of Duty Manager ULD Logistics, please use the ‘apply now’ function.