Work Experience Placement - Cardiff
- Careers Site Category:Emerging Talent
- Location:British Airways Maintenance Cardiff
- Working Pattern:Voluntary
- Closing Date:25 April 2018
Work experience placement – Cardiff Engineering
Location: UK – Cardiff
Placement dates: 5 day placement during the Autumn Term 2018 (September-December 2018)
Closing Date: Wednesday 25th April 2018
The British Airways Work Experience Programme showcases areas of the business that are of interest to students looking to pursue a career within the airline industry. Our programme has recently been accredited with the Gold National Standard by Fair Train for offering quality 5 day placements. Many students see this opportunity as the start of their British Airways journey often coming back to apply for permanent positions or to join one of our apprenticeship schemes.
Our base in Cardiff covers a variety of aspects of Engineering. From interiors to maintenance, the team ensure that our fleet of over 300 aircraft are safe and ready to fly.
We have opportunities in the below teams:
- British Airways Maintenance Cardiff
- British Airways Interior Engineering
- British Airways Avionics Engineering
Please check the job description attachment for applicant requirements. You can find out more information about our teams here https://jobs.ba.com/jobs/studentsgraduates/workexperience/ourprogrammes/cardiff/
Who can apply
The British Airways Work Experience Programme is aimed at full time students in the Cardiff community either at school or college (not university).To apply, you must:
- Have a valid passport
- Be in Year 10 or above
- Be in full time education in school or college (not university)
- Attend a school or college based in one our local community OR have a relative that works for British Airways.
You can only apply for one of our work experience placements so make sure you have looked at all our placements on our website https://jobs.ba.com/jobs/studentsgraduates/workexperience/ourprogrammes/cardiff/
For more information see the document below: